The learner must complete all the mandatory units listed plus a minimum of two credits from the optional units.
• Unit 1: Understanding how to lead a team in active leisure (F/503/0778).
• Unit 2: Promoting customer care in active leisure (K/503/0774).
• Unit 3: Understanding how to manage health, safety and welfare in active leisure (A/503/0780).
• Unit 4: Understanding the active leisure and learning sector (F/600/1758).
• Unit 5: Understanding employment rights and responsibilities (J/600/0840).
• Unit 6: Continuing professional development in active leisure (J/503/0782).