The learner must complete:
• Unit 1: Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health (A/600/9051).
• Unit 2: Professional practice for exercise referral instructors (Y/503/7493).
• Unit 3: Understanding medical conditions for exercise referral (R/503/7492).
• Unit 4: Applying the principles of nutrition and physical activity (L/600/9054).
• Unit 5: Planning exercise referral programmes with patients (D/503/7494).
• Unit 6: Instructing exercise with referred patients (L/503/7491).
NOTE – This Qualification will change to Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Clients with Long Term Conditions from September 2021